These days, it can be tough to find a home that fits within a young family’s budget. But with Harvest’s broad array of available home types and styles, there’s sure to be something that fits into the budget — and lifestyle — of most families moving to DFW. Learn more about our home types here or read a brief overview below.
- Traditional Homes. For those looking to buy a traditional home, Harvest offers the latest designs from well-respected DFW new home builders. Lots are currently available in sizes ranging from 50’ to 70’, with larger lot sizes coming soon.
- Townhomes. Families buying their first home may want to consider Harvest’s townhomes by CB JENI. Available in 1-story and 2-story designs ranging from 1,330 to 2,035 square feet, townhomes are a fantastic option for families just starting on their home ownership journey.
- Patio Homes. Harvest Townside’s patio homes are single family homes with a compact footprint on smaller lots. Similar to traditional homes but requiring less yard maintenance, these new homes are another fantastic option for young families.
- The Retreat at Harvest will offer more home style choices for families from cottage style to townhome options. Just steps from Argyle West Elementary school, this new section of our community offers duplex-styled homes with modern farmhouse appeal.
- Homes for rent from BB Living will soon be an additional Harvest option to consider for families moving to DFW. These three and four bedroom single-family homes have all the features of a traditional home and allow relocating families who want to experience the Harvest lifestyle to try before buying.